Ninjacart Off Campus Drive 2021 | Data Analyst | BE, B.Tech | Mumbai, Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Ninjacart is India’s largest B2B fresh produce supply chain company. A pioneer in the tech-driven supply chain space for fresh vegetables and fruits in India, Ninjacart has raised over $150mn from Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others.
Over the last 4 years, our made-for-India technology and India centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers’ plates. Today, we source fruits and vegetables from farmers across 20+ Indian states and deliver to 17,000+ local kiranas and restaurants across 7 major cities, every day, in less than 12 hours.
||Company Name||Ninjacart India|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Data Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Ninjacart Jobs 2021 :
- You will work closely with the business leaders and will the expert and go-to-person for all data and insights for a department
- Standardising and improving daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to drive business decisions
- Make the data easy to consume with visual representation for effective decision making
- You will be responsible for importing, transforming, validating or modeling data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data
- Perform data analysis and apply data visualization techniques to present business information and highlight different perspectives on key business decision areas
Skills Required For Ninjacart Jobs 2021 :
- 1-3 years of experience in data-analytics; experience in the e-commerce industry is preferred
- Must have a firm grasp and analyst-level understanding of database structures and strong hands-on ability to write SQL queries for data exploration/aggregation
- Must have demonstrated hands-on development experience using Tableau or similar analytics/visualization tools
- Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, vlookup / hlookup, graphs etc.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Documents to be Carried for Ninjacart Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Ninjacart Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.