NIOT – National Institute of Ocean Technology Chennai Recruitment 2020 | Scientist & Technician Posts | Total Vacancies 05 | Last Date 07.09.2020 | NIOT Direct Recruitment Notification @ www.niot.res.in
NIOT Chennai Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), Chennai, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India invites online applications through the website link http://www.niot.res.in/index.php/recruitment for direct recruitment to the following posts i.e. Scientist & Technician. There are 05 vacancies will be filled in Chennai. As per the NIOT Notification [ADVERTISEMENT No. NIOT/2020/01 (Regular)], apply online link has been activated. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Tamilnadu can make the online registration on or before 07.09.2020.
NIOT selection will be based on Test/ Interview for Scientist Posts and Trade Test/ Written Test and Skill Test for Technician posts. Selected candidates will be appointed at Chennai [Tamilnadu]. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. NIOT Chennai Recruitment notification & NIOT recruitment apply online is available @ www.niot.res.in. More details of NIOT latest vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Scientist , Technician|
|Qualification||10th Pass / ITI / BE|
|Total Vacancy||05 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Refer Official Notice|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||07.09.2020 | submit the hard copy : 14.09.2020|
|Apply Mode||Online And Offline Mode|
Here you will get the details for the post of Scientist , Technician includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
NIOT Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 05 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for NIOT Scientist & Technician Vacancy
- Scientist : Engineering Degree in Electrical / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Civil / Mechanical / Marine Engineering.
- Technician : 10th Pass / ITI in Electrician / Instrumentation.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Scientist: 35 years to 50 years.
- Technician: 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NIOT selection will be based on Test/ Interview for Scientist Posts and Trade Test/ Written Test and Skill Test for Technician posts.
Mode of Application
- Applicants first submit their online application then submit the hard copy of the online form to following address
Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100
How to apply NIOT Chennai Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website niot.res.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “ADVERTISEMENT No. NIOT/2020/01 (Regular)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up NIOT Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make Registration and apply through login.
- Enter your Personal and Educational Details.
- Upload you photograph & Signature.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.