NIPER Recruitment 2022 - National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research has announced 20 Vacancies for Non Teaching Faculty Posts. Last Date to apply 02.03.2022
Table of contents
- 1 NIPER Recruitment 2022 - National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research has announced 20 Vacancies for Non Teaching Faculty Posts. Last Date to apply 02.03.2022
- 2 Non Teaching Faculty Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply NIPER Recruitment 2022:
- 4 NIPER Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Recruitment - NIPER Recruitment 2022 for Non Teaching Faculty posts | National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ http://www.niperhyd.ac.in/. The has announced a new job opportunity for Non Teaching Faculty posts. This notification was released on 01.02.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their 12thStd, B.Com, M.Sc, MVSC, M.Pharma, Bachelor.Degree can apply for the 20 vacancies available Hyderabad Telangana . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 02.03.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, Apply 7500 Group B and C vacancies
|Organization||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Non Teaching Faculty|
|Qualification||12thStd, B.Com, M.Sc, MVSC, M.Pharma, Bachelor.Degree|
|Total Vacancy||20 Post|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research :
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Hyderabad is an Institute of National Importance with proclaimed objectives of becoming Centre of Excellence for advanced research in pharmaceutical sciences. NIPER-Mohali was the first institute established in the year 1998 under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, the Govt. of India. Later, the DOP established 6 new NIPERs across the country including NIPER-Hyderabad which started functioning from 19th October 2007, from the premises of erstwhile R&D Centre of IDPL, Balanagar, Hyderabad.
Non Teaching Faculty Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Non Teaching Faculty posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 20 vacancies for Non Teaching Faculty Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
Education Qualification :
- 12th, Bachelor Degree, Graduate, Master's Degree, B.com, M.Sc, M.V.Sc, M.Pharma.
Application fees :
- General/ OBC - Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman - Nil
Age limit :
- Junior Technical Assistant - 27 years
- Scientist/ Technical Supervisor Grade-I - 40 years
- Other Posts - 35 years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Non Teaching Faculty - As per norms
selection process :
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply NIPER Recruitment 2022:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest NIPER Recruitment 2022 for Non Teaching Faculty posts through online mode from 01.02.2022 to 02.03.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||01.02.2022|
|Last date to apply||02.03.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download NIPER Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply NIPER Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
NIPER Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for NIPER Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 01.02.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
02.03.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You