NIRDPR – National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2020 | 510 Young Fellow, State Programmer Coordinator vacancies | Last date : 09.03.2021 (Extended) | Apply Online @ nirdpr.org.in
NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 : NIRDPR Young Fellow, CLRP, State Programmer Coordinator Recruitment 2020 has Released now. National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) has released the official job notification for 510 Young Fellow, CLRP, State Programme Coordinator Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is 10th, 12th, PG Degree. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 25/07/2020 to
10/08/2020 09.03.2021 (Extended). The selected candidates will be placed in Hyderabad. For this notification, NIRDPR recruiting candidates by online mode only. The NIRDPR online application link will be available on official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill the NIRDPR online application form 2020 by online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Young Fellow, CLRP, State Programme Coordinator|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, PG Degree|
| ||Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||₹ 12,500 - 55,000 - Pere month|
|Starting Date||25/07/2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Last Date||09.03.2021 (Extended)|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Young Fellow, CLRP, State Programme Coordinator includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (26.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
NIRDPR Young Fellow, State Programmer Coordinator Recruitment 2020 Details
Here below you can find details of latest NIRDPR Young Fellow, Cluster Level Resource Person, State Programmer Coordinator recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj has released 510 Vacancies for Young Fellow Recruitment 2020. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Cluster Level Resource Person||250|
|State Programme Coordinator||10|
The candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, PG Degree are eligible to apply for this job notification. Here below detailed information has been given by post name.
|Young Fellow||1. Post Graduate in Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/ Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies and similar disciplines (the term on PG degree may be relaxed in case of Engineering graduates) from any recognized university.|
2. Minimum academic standards: 60% marks in Secondary (Class X) or equivalent examination; 50% marks in Higher Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent examination in any discipline; 50% marks at Graduation level in any of the above-mentioned disciplines; and 50% marks at Post Graduation level in any of the above-mentioned disciplines
|Cluster Level Resource Person||Graduate in any subject from any recognized university|
2. A strong SHG background as a Group Leader for five years
|State Programme Coordinator||1. Post Graduate in Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/ Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies and similar disciplines (the term on PG degree may be relaxed in case of Engineering graduates) from any recognized university.|
2. Minimum academic standards: 60% marks in Secondary (Class X) or equivalent examination; 50% marks in Higher Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent examination in any discipline; 50% marks at Graduation level in any of the above-mentioned disciplines; and 50% marks at Post Graduation level in any of the above-mentioned disciplines.
3. Five years’ first-hand experience of having worked on Capacity Building & Training, improving governance and participatory planning in respect of GPs
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Young Fellow||25-30 years as on date of advertisement|
|Cluster Level Resource Person||40 years as on date of advertisement|
|State Programme Coordinator||30-50 years as on date of advertisement|
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the NIRDPR recruitment official notification for more details.
Application Fees – Nill
There is no application fee applicable NIRDPR Young Fellow, CLRP, State Programme Coordinator Recruitment. For more details kindly check the official notification.
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Young Fellow||₹ 55,000/- Pere month|
|Cluster Level Resource Person||₹ 35,000/- Per month|
|State Programme Coordinator||₹ 12,500/- Per month|
Most of the times National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
Steps to Apply NIRDPR Recruitment 2020
The candidats are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the NIRDPR Online Recruitment 2020.
- Go to the official NIRDPR website http://nirdpr.org.in/
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Young Fellow, CLRP, State Programme Coordinator Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the NIRDPR Young Fellow job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Fill all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the print out of your application
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|UP Police Recruitment||1329||
Any Degree 22.07.2021
|Nashik Municipal Corporation Recruitment||346||
10thStd, B.Sc, MBBS, DNB, MBA, MD, GNM, MPH, Gramin Dak Sevak Walk-In Interview : 22.07.2021 to 27.07.2021
|Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment||320||
Ph.D, Master.Degree 23.08.2021
|CSIR - Central Leather Research Institute Recruitment||07||
12th Std 13.08.2021
|Madras High Court Recruitment||202||
LLB, Bachelor.Degree 29.07.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online