NIRDPR - National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) has announced 141 Vacancies for Young Fellow Posts. Last Date to apply 08-May-2023
Table of contents
- 1 NIRDPR - National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) has announced 141 Vacancies for Young Fellow Posts. Last Date to apply 08-May-2023
- 2 NIRDPR Recruitment 2023 Young Fellow Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply NIRDPR:
- 4 NIRDPR - FAQs :
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) Recruitment - NIRDPR for Young Fellow posts | National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) Recruitment Notification | NIRDPR Recruitment 2023 Online Application @ http://nirdpr.org.in/. The NIRDPR Recruitment 2023 has announced a new job opportunity for Young Fellow posts. This notification was released on 26-04-2023. Eligible candidates who have completed their Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma can apply for the 141 vacancies available All India . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 08-May-2023. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, Apply 7500 Group B and C vacancies
|Organization||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR)|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Young Fellow|
|Qualification||Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||141 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/- Per Month|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) :
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD and PR), an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj. Recognized internationally as one of the UN-ESCAP Centres of Excellence, it builds capacities of rural development functionaries, elected representatives of PRIs, bankers, NGOs and other stakeholders through inter-related activities of training, research and consultancy.
NIRDPR Recruitment 2023 Young Fellow Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the NIRDPR Recruitment 2023 Young Fellow posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
NIRDPR Recruitment 2023 has released 141 vacancies for Young Fellow Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|State Name||No of Posts|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||2|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu||2|
|Jammu and Kashmir||4|
Education Qualification :
- As per NIRDPR official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree/ Post Graduation Diploma in Social Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Application fees :
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Age limit :
- As per the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 01-04-2023.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Young Fellow - Rs. 35,000/- Per Month
selection process :
- Written Test
How to apply NIRDPR:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest NIRDPR for Young Fellow posts through online mode from 26-04-2023 to 08-May-2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR).
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||26-04-2023|
|Last date to apply||08-May-2023|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download NIRDPR Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply NIRDPR
Online Apply Link
NIRDPR - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for NIRDPR ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 26-04-2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
08-May-2023 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You