NIRT Recruitment 2020 | Consultant Posts | Total Vacancies 07 | Last Date 02.07.2020 | ICMR NIRT Chennai Application Form @ www.nirt.res.in
NIRT Recruitment 2020: ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has released a new recruitment notification [No. NIRT/PROJ/RECTT/2020-21] on 25.06.2020 for the posts Consultant (Non-Medical). As per the ICMR NIRT notification 2020, totally 07 openings are allocated for above said posts. NIRT will recruit these 07 aspirants by conducting Skype Interview. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants who are looking for central govt jobs in Tamilnadu. Eligible applicants should send the application form to given mail address on or before 02.07.2020.
ICMR NIRT selection will be based on Skype Interview and interview will be held on 07.07.2020. ICMR NIRT recruitment application form and NIRT Chennai Recruitment notifications is available in official website. The above said posts are to be filled purely on temporary basis. Incomplete application or application without supportive evidence asked for shall be summarily rejected. Applicants must have full fill the NIRT eligibility like qualification, age limit, experience & etc. More details of NIRT vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Job Category||Central govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Consultant , Non-Medical|
|Qualification||Masters in social work/Psychology/Sociology/Medical Sociology|
| ||Job Location||Chennai, Madurai, Krishnagiri , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs. 32000 /-|
|Last Date||02.07.2020 | Walk-in Interview : 07.07.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Consultant , Non-Medical includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for NIRT Consultant Vacancy
- Applicants must have possessed Masters in social work/Psychology/Sociology/Medical Sociology.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- ICMR NIRT selection will be based on Skype Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Mail Address : [email protected]
How to get NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website nirt.res.in.
- Click “Jobs/ Result” find the advertisement “ SKYPE Interview for the post of Consultant (Non Medical) (purely on temporary basis) under various projects ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address.