NIRT Recruitment 2020 | MTS, DEO, Project Technician & Other Posts | Vacancies 61 | Walk in Interview Date 26.09.2020 to 05.10.2020 | NIRT Recruitment Application Form @ www.nirt.res.in
NIRT Recruitment 2020: ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has released a new recruitment notification [No. NIRT/PROJ/RECTT//2020-21] for the posts of Project Technical Officer, Project Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Project Technician & Multi-Tasking Staff Posts. As per the ICMR NIRT notification 2020, totally 61 openings are allocated for above said posts. NIRT will recruit these 61 aspirants by conducting Walk in Interview. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants who are looking for 12th Jobs in central govt. Eligible applicants may appear the interview From 26.09.2020 to 05.10.2020. The applicants should read the official notification carefully to attend the NIRT jobs 2020 interview.
The above said posts are to be filled purely on Contract basis. ICMR NIRT recruitment application form and NIRT notifications is available in official website. Incomplete application or application without supportive evidence asked for shall be summarily rejected. The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials should be carried with while reporting for walk-in. Applicants must have full fill the NIRT eligibility like qualification, age limit, experience & etc. More details of NIRT vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Job Category||Central govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Project Technical Officer, Project Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Project Technician & Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Qualification||12th Std / Degree|
|Total Vacancy||61 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs.15800 to 32000 ( Per Month )|
|Starting Date||Walk-in Interview|
|Last Date||Interview On :26.09.2020 to 05.10.2020|
|Apply Mode||Walk-in Interview|
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Technical Officer, Project Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Project Technician & Multi-Tasking Staff includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (16.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
NIRT Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 61 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Project Technical Officer||09||Rs.32000|
|Data Entry Operator||02||Rs.18000|
|Project Technician||41||RS.17000 & Rs.18000|
Eligibility Criteria for NIRT DEO, MTS & Other Vacancy
- Applicants must have possessed Intermediate/ High School/ 12th Std/ Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Project Assistant, Project Technical Officer & Project Technician: 30 years.
- DEO & Project Technician: 28 years.
- MTS: 25 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- ICMR NIRT selection will be based on Walk-In-Written Test/Interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|26.09.2020 to 05.10.2020||09.00 am to 10.00 am||Check Advt to get address details|
How to get ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website nirt.res.in.
- Click “Jobs/ Result” find the advertisement “Walk-in-Written Test/Interview for the Various post under study titled “National survey for state-wise prevalence of microbiologically confirmed pulmonary tuberculosis in India”””, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.