NIRT Recruitment 2020 | Project Technician Posts | Total Vacancies 05 | Walk in Interview Date 05.11.2020 | NIRT Recruitment Application Form @ nirt.res.in
NIRT Recruitment 2020: ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has released a new recruitment notification [NIRT/PROJ/RECTT/2020-21] for the posts of Project Technician III Posts. As per the ICMR NIRT notification 2020, totally 05 openings are allocated for above said posts. NIRT will recruit these 05 aspirants by conducting Walk in Interview. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants who are looking for 12th Jobs in central govt. Eligible applicants may appear the interview on 05.11.2020. The applicants should read the official notification carefully to attend the NIRT jobs 2020 interview. ICMR NIRT recruitment application form and NIRT notifications is available in official website @ nirt.res.in
The above said posts are to be filled purely on Contract basis, further extended for specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement. Incomplete application or application without supportive evidence asked for shall be summarily rejected. The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials should be carried while reporting for walk-in. Applicants must have full fill the NIRT eligibility like qualification, age limit, experience & etc. More details of NIRT vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Project Technician III|
|Total Vacancy||05 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 (per month)|
|Walk-in Date||05.11.2020 at 9 AM.|
|Apply Mode||Walk-in (Interview)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Technician III includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
NIRT Vacancy Details 2020:
- As per the notification, overall 05 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Project Technician III (Field Worker)||03|
|Project Technician III (Field Worker)-PFT(Respiratory Therapy Technician)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for NIRT Project Technician Vacancy:
- Applicants must have possessed 12th Std/ B.Sc Degree/ Equivalent from recognized board or university.
|Project Technician III||12th Pass + 3 years experience|
|Project Technician III (PFT)||DMLT + 1-year experience|
- Upper Age Limit is 30 years.
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
Pay Scale: Rs.18,000.
|Project Technician III||Rs.18,000 per month|
|Project Technician III (PFT)||Rs.18,000 per month|
- ICMR NIRT selection will be based on Interview/ Written Test.
Walk in Interview details:
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|05.11.2020||09.00 am to 10.00 am||ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis,No.1,Mayor|
Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai-31
How to get ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website www.nirt.res.in.
- Click “Jobs/ Result” find the advertisement “Walk-in-Written Test/Interview for the post of Project Technician III (Field Worker) & Project Technician III (Field Worker)-PFT(Respiratory Therapy Technician)” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.