Nissan Recruitment 2020 | Collection Specialist | MBA / MPG | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Nissan Motor Corporation – Nissan is a global full-line vehicle manufacturer that sells more than 60 models under the Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. In fiscal year 2018, the company sold 5.52 million vehicles globally, generating revenue of 11.6 trillion yen. Nissan’s global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in six regions: Asia & Oceania; Africa, the Middle East & India; China; Europe; Latin America; and North America. Nissan has partnered with French manufacturer Renault since 1999 and acquired a 34% stake in Mitsubishi Motors in 2016. The Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance sold 10.76 million vehicles combined in calendar year 2018.
|Details Of Nissan Recruitment 2020|
||Company Name||Nissan Motor Corporation|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Collection Specialist|
|Qualification||MBA / PGDM||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Collection Specialist includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (22.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Nissan Jobs 2020 :
- As Collection Specialist, the person will be responsible for managing delinquent portfolio for collections from defaulting customers.
- To perform the task the position will be responsible for managing the outsourced collection vendor empaneled for activity.
- The position will be responsible for managing the task with defined process as per policy and by ensuring adherence to NRFSI COC for collections.
- Repossession of car from default customer is another activity as part of the responsibility, and same is also managed through outsourced vendors.
Documents to be Carried for Nissan Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Nissan Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.