NIT – National Institute of Technology Calicut Recruitment 2020 | Technical Assistant, RMO, Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancy 127 | Last Date 05.08.2020 | NITC Recruitment Notification @ www.nitc.ac.in
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Technology Calicut has issued new employment notice [P1/Ad-hoc recct/2020] on 20.07.2020 for Non-Teaching Posts i.e. Resident Medical Officer, Pharmaceutical Assistant, Lab Technician, Project Technical Assistant, Project Office Assistant, Technical Assistant, Computer Assistant, Library Assistant, Pump Operator, Project Network Technician, Project Hardware Technician & Project Junior Network Technician. There are 127 vacancies are filled by NITC and these vacancies are allotted for NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Vacancy. Applicants who are searching jobs in Kerala can apply to this recruitment from 20.07.2020 to 05.08.2020.
Applied candidates should submit the hard copy of the online form with required documents to given address on or before 21.08.2020. NITC selection will be based on test/ interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at Kozhikode [Kerala]. Candidates who want to apply these openings must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. NIT Calicut Non-Teaching notification & NITC Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.nitc.ac.in. More details of National Institute of Technology vacancy, upcoming NIT Calicut jobs, syllabus, admit card, result, syllabus, latest notifications etc.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Calicut|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Resident Medical Officer, Pharmaceutical Assistant, Lab Technician, Project Technical Assistant, Project Office Assistant, Technical Assistant, Computer Assistant, Library Assistant, Pump Operator, Project Network Technician, Project Hardware Technician, Project Junior Network Technician|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, B.E, B.Tech, MBBS||Total Vacancy||127|
| ||Job Location||Kozhikode , Kerala|
|Salary||Refer Official Notice|
|Starting Date||20.07.2020 ( online & offline )|
|Last Date||05.08.2020 | hard copy of the online form : 21.08.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility criteria for NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Vacancy
- Resident Medical Officer: MBBS Degree or equivalent.
- Pharmaceutical Assistant: 10+2 in science (PCB/PCM).
- Lab Technician: Diploma in Medical lab technology (DMLT).
- Project Technical Assistant: Diploma in Engineering or BE / B. Tech.
- Project Office Assistant: Degree in any discipline.
- Technical Assistant & Computer Assistant: MCA/Degree/ Diploma in concerned discipline.
- Library Assistant: Master’s Degree at Library science.
- Pump Operator: Senior secondary (10+2) & ITI.
- Project Network Technician: B Tech/BE/3 Year Diploma in Computer Science.
- Project Hardware Technician: BTech / BE / Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering / Electronics Engineering.
- Project Junior Network Technician: BTech / BE in Computer Science and Engineering / Electronics Engineering or 3 Year Diploma in Computer Engineering / Electronics Engineering / BCA.
- Refer official notice to check post wise educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 27 to 35 years.
- Check official notification, to get age limit & relaxation details.
- NITC selection will be based on test/ interview.
- Applicants should submit the application via both online & offline
- Applicants should submit the print of the online form to given address on or before the last date
Assistant Registrar (Establishment), NIT Calicut, NIT Campus, PO Kozhikode 673601
How to apply for National Institute of Technology Calicut Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website nitc.ac.in.
- Click “Job Opportunities @ NITC” find the advertisement “Advertisement for various temporary (contractual) non-teaching positions”, click on the link.
- Read the notification clearly and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
How to fill up NIT Calicut Jobs Online Registration Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.