NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020 | Deputy Registrar & Other Posts | Total Vacancy 06 | Last Date 31.07.2020 | NIT Trichy Group A Recruitment Notification @ www.nitt.edu
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited through online mode from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the following Non-Teaching positions (on deputation) in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. There are 06 vacancies are filled by NIT Trichy and these vacancies are allocated for Non-Teaching (Group-A) Posts i.e. Deputy Registrar, Superintending Engineer, Senior Medical Officer & Medical Officer Posts. As per the NIT Trichy Non-Teaching Recruitment Notification [Advt. No.: NITT/R/RC/2020/1], apply online link has been activated on 08.07.2020 and it will be closed on 31.07.2020. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu need to send the hard copy of the online form to given address on or before 10.08.2020.
NIT Trichy will recruit the candidates on interview basis and selected candidates will be appointed on deputation basis for a period of three years at Tiruchirappalli [ Tamil Nadu ]. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview. NIT Trichy Non-Teaching recruitment 2020 Notification & NITT Recruitment apply online link and advertisement is available in www.nitt.edu. Applicants must have completed Master degree/ BE or B.Tech/ MBBS or equivalent from recognized university and should have attained prescribed age limit. Application without Online Application submitted through any other mode shall also be summarily rejected. More details NIT Trichy Jobs, upcoming NITT vacancies, latest jobs, merit list, selection list, call letter and etc. will upload on official website.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Deputy Registrar, Superintending Engineer, Senior Medical Officer & Medical Officer|
|Qualification||B.E./ B.Tech. in Civil / Master’s degree / MBBS Degree|
| ||Job Location||Tiruchirappalli , Tamil Nadu - திருச்சிராப்பள்ளி|
|Salary||Rs. 15000 - 45000|
|Starting Date||08.07.2020 ( Online and Offline mode )|
|Last Date||31.07.2020 | Print of the application : 10.08.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Deputy Registrar, Superintending Engineer, Senior Medical Officer & Medical Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
NITT Vacancy Details
- As per the NIT Trichy Notification, overall 06 vacancies will be filled by NIT and post wise vacancy details are given below
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Trichy Dy. Registrar, MO & Other Posts
- Deputy Registrar: Master’s degree in any discipline & should have 9 years experience.
- Superintending Engineer: B.E./ B.Tech. in Civil Engineering & should hold analogous posts.
- Senior Medical Officer & Medical Officer: MBBS Degree or equivalent/ PG Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Deputy Registrar & Senior Medical Officer: 50 years
- Superintending Engineer: 56 years
- Medical Officer: 35 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
Mode of Application
- Aspirants should submit both online and offline mode applications.
- Applied candidates should send the print of the application form to following address by speed post/ registered post/ courier
The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu – 620 015
How to apply NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nitt.edu.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for the recruitment of Group-A Positions (Deputy Registrar, Superintending Engineer, Senior Medical Officer and Medical Officer), July 31, 2020” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly then take the print of the application form.
- Finally send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up NIT Tiruchirappalli Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.