Nitor Infotech Off Campus Drive 2020 | Back-End Developer | BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA / ME / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Nitor Infotech – Nitor Infotech is a software product development services company that builds world-class products and solutions by combining cutting-edge technologies for web, Cloud, data and devices. Utilizing digitization strategy as the centerpiece, Nitor helps build disruptive solutions for businesses using readily deploy-able and customizable accelerators. With prime innovation in healthcare and technology, Nitor provides solutions and services that significantly improve product time to market, helping businesses deliver quality healthcare applications and better customer engagement. Our offerings help companies engage patients, empower care teams, optimize clinical and operational effectiveness, and transform the care continuum.
||Company Name||Nitor Infotech|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Back-End Developer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Back-End Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Nitor Infotech Jobs 2020 :
- We on the hunt for an Awesome Back-end Developer who can manage effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders. This person will have to demonstrate personal commitment and accountability to ensure standards are continuously sustained and improved at all levels.
- Do you like the idea of a highly-available, well-designed architecture? Are you interested in solving complex large scale problems? Were looking for a Backend Engineer with deep experience developing complex, highly scalable solution with a customer first attitude.
- You would play a major role in designing and implementing back end services that interact with many different types of devices and an increasingly large number of users. The ideal candidate is well-versed in more than one language and framework, and has experience building back end services composed of lots of moving parts that interface via APIs and SDKs.
What you bring on the table:
- Can read/write API specs like the back of your hand
- Know how to build enterprise-grade products and systems
- Enjoy writing asynchronous code
- Thrive dealing with complex issues at scale
- Embrace the challenge of turning data into insight
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Will own the design and implementation of major features on the platform.
- Will work with QA to ensure best in class test strategy and coverage
- Will be responsible for mentoring more Junior engineers
- Will provide technical leadership to cross functional teams for some major product features
- Will provide crisp and accurate status on progress to inform the release management process
Skills Required For Nitor Infotech Jobs 2020 :
- End-end experience building complex Enterprise software features/projects
- Strong facilitation of technical discussions while maintaining efficiency and inclusion
- Strong server-side development experience (Java, Golang, Ruby, Python)
- Proven hands on experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- Proven hands on experience with NoSQL technologies deployed in a high volume environments
- Proven hands on experience with Big Data Analytics technologies deployed at scale.
Documents to be Carried for Nitor Infotech Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Nitor Infotech Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.