NLC Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 675 | Last Date 20.09.2020 | NLC India Recruitment Notification @ nlcindia.com
NLC Recruitment 2020: Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited invites online & offline applications from eligible candidates. Recently released the recruitment notification [Net Advt.No.L&DC.02/2020] on 01.09.2020 for engagement of Ex-ITI and Optional Trade Apprenticeship trainees under Apprentices Act. There are 675 vacancies are filled by NLC India and these vacancies are assigned for NLC Apprentice Vacancy. Aspirants who are looking for Central govt jobs in Tamilnadu can make the online registration from 11.09.2020. The last date for submission of NLC India online application is 20.09.2020. NLC India Recruitment Notification & NLC Apprentice Recruitment apply online link is available @nlcindia.com.
Applied aspirants need to send the print of the online application to Neyveli NLC address on or before the last date 25.09.2020. Candidates who have shortlisted for certificate verification those candidates list will be announced on 01.10.2020 at NLC portal. Shortlisted candidates details for apprenticeship training will be released on 05.10.2020 to 09.10.2020 @ NLC careers. Aspirants who have residence of Tamilnadu & Puducherry only those candidates are eligible to apply this NLC Apprentice 2020. Applicants who have already finished this apprenticeship training or pursuing this training at NLC Neyveli those candidates are not eligible to apply again. More details of nlc job vacancies for freshers, upcoming NLC India job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of NLC India Apprenticeship 2020|
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Apprentice, Data Entry Operator, Accountant|
|Qualification||B.B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, ITI||Total Vacancy||675 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Tamil Nadu Pondicherry|
|Salary||Rs.8,766-12,524 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Apprentice, Data Entry Operator, Accountant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (22.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
NLC India Limited
NLC India Limited formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation is a Government of India Enterprise. It has been operating since 1956. Headquarter of NLC India is located in Neyveli, Tamil Nadu until now. The Enterprise provides services such as electricity generation, hydroelectricity and wind power generation. Presently, more than 15,000 employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, government awarded Navaratna Status.
Neyveli NLC Apprentice Vacancy Details
- As per the NLC India notification, overall 675 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Apprentice Vacancy
- Aspirants should have passed ITI/ B.Sc.Comp.Sc. / BCA/ BBA from recognized university.
|Fitter||ITI (NCVT/DGET) in relevant trade|
|Turner||ITI (NCVT/DGET) in relevant trade|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||ITI (NCVT/DGET) in relevant trade|
|Electrician||ITI (NCVT/DGET) in relevant trade|
|Wireman||ITI (NCVT/DGET) in relevant trade|
|Mechanic (Diesel)||ITI (NCVT/DGET) in relevant trade|
|Mechanic (Tractor)||ITI (NCVT/DGET) in relevant trade|
|Carpenter||ITI (NCVT/DGET) in relevant trade|
|Plumber||ITI (NCVT/DGET) in relevant trade|
|Stenographer||ITI (NCVT/DGET) in relevant trade|
|Welder||ITI (NCVT/DGET) in relevant trade|
|PASSA||ITI (NCVT/DGET) in relevant trade|
|Data Entry Operator||B.Sc. Comp.Sc./BCA|
- Candidates should have completed 14 years as on 01.10.2020.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NLC Apprentice selection may be based on shortlist/ merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit both online & offline mode applications.
- Eligible applicants should send the print of the application form to following address by post or collection box
துணை பொதுமேலாளர், கற்றல் மற்றும் மேம்பாட்டு மையம், நெய்வேலி பழுப்பு நிலக்கரி நிறுவனம், வட்டம்-20, நெய்வேலி 607803
How to apply NLC India Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nlcindia.com.
- Click “Career->Trainees & Apprentice” find the advertisement “(Advt. No.L&DC.02/2020) Engagement of Ex-ITI and Optional Trade Apprenticeship trainees under Apprentices Act”, click on the advertisement.
- NLC India notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date 17.09.2020.
How to fill up NLC Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Note: Candidates also send the application Hard Copy to Kamaraj Rd, Neyveli Twp Block-20, Neyveli T.S, Tamil Nadu 607803 before 25.09.2020, 5PM