NLC Recruitment 2020 | Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 550 | Last Date 10.11.2020 | NLC India Apprentice Recruitment @ www.nlcindia.com
NLC Recruitment 2020: Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited invites online application from eligible Graduate/ Diploma Holders. It is going to fill up 550 vacancies in various states. Recently NLC has released the new job notice [Advt. No.L&DC.03/2020] on 30.09.2020 for Engagement of Graduate and Technician Apprentices under Apprentices Act. As per the NLC India recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for NLC Apprentice vacancy and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for Tamilnadu govt jobs will make the online registration from 15.10.2020. The last date for enrolling in NATS portal is 03.11.2020.
The last date for submission of online application in NLC careers is 10.11.2020. NLC India apprentice recruitment apply online link and NLC Apprentice notification is available in official website. Aspirants must have completed Engineering/ diploma in recognized university. Candidate should have attained prescribed age limit. Boards of Apprenticeship Training (SR) will shortlist the aspirants on the basis of percentage of marks. Selected candidates will undergo apprenticeship training at Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka & UT of Pondicherry & Lakshadweep. More details of NLC India vacancy, upcoming NLC India notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on NLC Careers.
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Ltd.|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice , Technician (Diploma) Apprentice|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||550 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Tamil Nadu Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka , UT of Pondicherry , Lakshadweep|
|Salary||Rs.12,524 - 15,028 ( Per Month )|
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Apprentice , Technician (Diploma) Apprentice includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
NLC India Limited
NLC India Limited formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation is a Government of India Enterprise. It has been operating since 1956. Headquarter of NLC India is located in Neyveli, Tamil Nadu until now. The Enterprise provides services such as electricity generation, hydroelectricity and wind power generation. Presently, more than 15,000 employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, government awarded Navaratna Status.
NLC India 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the NLC notification, overall 550 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Trade wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy||Stipend|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||300||Rs.12524|
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Apprentice Vacancy
- Aspirants must have completed Engineering/ Diploma in recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Boards of Apprenticeship Training (SR) will shortlist the aspirants on the basis of percentage of marks.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply NLC India Apprenticeship 2020
- Go to official website nlcindia.com.
- Click “Career” select “Trainees & Apprentice” find the advertisement “(Advt. No.L&DC.03/2020) Engagement of Graduate and Technician Apprentices under Apprentices Act.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up NLC Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.