Nokia Recruitment 2022 - Nokia is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA candidates for the role of Software Developer Apply Online @ official website
Nokia Recruitment Notification - Nokia Career Notification for Software Developer role | Nokia job opening Online Application. Nokia is currently recruiting candidates for Software Developer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Nokia, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Developer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Nokia Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 - 3 years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Nokia :
Detailed Job Description :
The main responsibilities will be to
- Design and/or test and execute integration, operation and deployment of security solutions; requiring knowledge in multiple technical areas, i.e. security, cloud and radio access network domain.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience required, Candidates with degree in a technical field (CS, EE, etc.) will be more relevant, Master´s is a plus
- At least 0-3 years of experience in the software development industry
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- Good knowledge of Java, Java APIs, J2EE/Jboss, SQL database (MariaDB)
- Knowledge in Docker, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Helm, Containerized Applications, Microservices.
- Knowledge of public cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Basic knowledge in Network Security
- Good in scripting languages (e.g., Bash/Shell scripting, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of unit tests automation tools (Junit, Jenkins)
- Experience in security tools and technologies
- Knowledge of Telecom (e.g. 3GPP, TCP/IP, OSS, etc.)
- Any certifications in security area are an asset
- Experience with cryptography: symmetric, asymmetric, PKI, AES, RSA, ECC, ECDH
- Knowledge of technologies like (ReactJS, Redux)
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Developer post at Nokia includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Nokia Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Nokia Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Nokia Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Nokia Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Nokia Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Nokia Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka