Nokia Off Campus Drive 2020 | Frontend Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA | | Apply Online
Company Profile : Nokia – We create the technology to connect the world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry’s most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Frontend Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Nokia Jobs 2020 :
- This team is responsible for creating E2E working Decision Support System in close cooperation with other product R&Ds. The team comprises of UI and Backend developers, Data and DevOps engineers delivering E2E solutions to Nokia Customers and product R&Ds
Skills Required For Nokia Jobs 2020 :
- React, Redux, Highcharts, NodeJS, TypeScript, jasmine, css/sass, npm, bootstrap
- SQL or NoSQL databases (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Continuous Integration, Jenkins, Containers, Linux, Git/Gerrit
- Agile/Lean/Scrum practices
Documents to be Carried for Nokia Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Nokia Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.