Nokia Off Campus Drive 2020 | Student Trainee | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Nokia – We create the technology to connect the world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry’s most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Student Trainee|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Student Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Nokia Jobs 2020 :
Trainees rotate through different functions to experience the company from the ground and up. The Trainee performs delegated tasks with the objective to take over more and more responsibilities and learn all required skills for their future job.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
You will be working under the guidance of a technical lead or senior engineer in an assigned solution development project.
- Installing configuring and Integrating software systems
- Learn to Technology exploration, developing software solution modules and components from specifications
- Learn to design business processes and workflows .
- Learn to Documenting and unit testing software implementations
- Working closely with technical lead, peer developers and testers
- Help to troubleshoot and fixing issues related to software implementations
Skills Required For Nokia Jobs 2020 :
- Studying Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering ( Compueter science / Electronics and communications )
- Fluent English both in verbal and written
- Good foundation and understanding of programming concepts and principles.
- Knowledge in Java and Pythin Programming language .
- Knowledge in Machine learning Concepts
- Knowledge in Database and Data strcutures
- Knowledge in UNIX-based operation systems with Linux/Unix command line experience
- Networking (knowledge of TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, Routing, etc
Documents to be Carried for Nokia Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Nokia Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.