Nokia Recruitment 2020 | Support Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore, Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Nokia India – Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect
||Company Name||Nokia India|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Customer Support Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Customer Support Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Nokia Jobs 2020 :
- Plans, designs, test, execute, analyses, and reports on process improvements to gain fastest troubleshooting.
- Develops scripts/macros to perform health checks to speed up troubleshooting efforts.
- Perform lab testing to ensure major SW releases challenges and best practices are included in Troubleshooting Guides, working alongside GCD and R&D.
- Reviews recently published Technical Notes and Change Notes to ensure fastest problem solving when encountering known problems.
- Launch, trials and pilot projects support.
- Provides technical guidance, leads CH workshops, and support to other GCD CH engineers to avoid/minimize troubleshooting challenges.
- Work with in SLA provided.
- Reviews network problems and ensures all learning’s are shared with appropriate stakeholders.
- Customer service experience preferably in an Global Operations centre environment. Ticketing system knowledge.
- Ability to work days, evenings, and weekends as required; 24×7 support in On-Call Rota Basis.
- Flexible person with the ability to manage stressful situations and adapt to rapidly changing environments and requirements.
- Analytical thinker willing to think outside the box to resolve customer impacting situations on first contact; understand customer pain.
- Ability to work with Operations and Engineering on the priority of issues in order to resolve the most urgent customer impacting issues first.
- Aptitude and desire to learn advanced Network Security services.
- Creative, flexible thinker who is willing to take initiative and share alternative solutions with peers and management.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-cultural, customer-oriented environment.
- MS Office proficiency.
Skills Required For Nokia Jobs 2020 :
- Strong and Practical knowledge and hands-on experience on Linux/Unix OS is desirable. (Must have working Knowledge / Certification)
- Strong and practical knowledge in JBOSS, Weblogic, Oracle database, MariaDB, Cassandra, Kubernetes Apache and NGIN
- Ability to handle outages and provide preliminary and final root cause analysis
- Hands on and In-depth troubleshooting skills to analyze complex issues related to software, network, database, hardware failure, configuration and integration
- Possesses a solid understanding of systematic troubleshooting, as well as having the capabilities to identify software and hardware issues in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Practical experience with at least one of the scripting languages: Python, bash, Perl
- Strong technical and subject matter expertise in at least three or more of the following security specialties:
- Firewall: Juniper, Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet VPN – IPSEC ,SSL, Cisco
- DNS / DHCP & DDOS : Infoblox & RADWARE, Palo Alto
- Unified Thread Management (UTM) SIEM/SIM products AAA services.
Documents to be Carried for Nokia Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Nokia Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.