North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 | PGT & TGT Posts | Total Vacancies 20 | Last Date 09.09.2020 | NER Recruitment Notification @ ner.indianrailways.gov.in
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: North Eastern Railway – Railway Recruitment Cell, Gorakhpur has released the new job notice on 03.09.2020 for engagement of Teacher on contract basis. RRC NER invites online mode application from eligible candidates. According to the RRC NER recruitment notification, overall 20 vacancies are filled by North Eastern Railway and these vacancies are assigned for PGT & TGT posts. Applicants who are looking for railway jobs those candidates kindly make the online registration from 05.09.2020 to 09.09.2020.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment notification & NER recruitment apply online link is available @ ner.indianrailways.gov.in. RRC North Eastern Railway selection will be based on Walk in Interview and interview will be held on 21.09.2020 & 22.09.2020. Selected candidates will be appointed at Gorakhpur [Uttar Pradesh]. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of NER Gorakhpur vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||North Eastern Railway – Railway Recruitment Cell, Gorakhpur|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs , Central Government|
|Job Role||PGT , TGT|
|Qualification||Degree/ Master Degree with B.Ed|
|Total Vacancy||20 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Gorakhpur , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Last Date||09.09.2020 | Interview Date : 21.09.2020 & 22.09.2020|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
Here you will get the details for the post of PGT , TGT includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for NER Teacher Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Degree/ Master Degree with B.Ed from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 65 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- RRC NER selection will be based on Walk in Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click “Contact Us / Recruitment -> Recruitment -> Other Recruitment” find the advertisement “Notification for Online Application – Walk-in-interview for Teachers on Contract Basis (2020-21)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
How to fill up NER Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make Registration and apply through login.
- Enter your Personal and Educational Details.
- Upload you photograph & Signature.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.