NPCI Off Campus Drive 2021 - National Payments Corporation of India is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Open Source Developer Apply Online @ official website
National Payments Corporation of India Recruitment Notification - National Payments Corporation of India Career Notification for Open Source Developer role | National Payments Corporation of India job opening Online Application. National Payments Corporation of India is currently recruiting candidates for Open Source Developer positions in Across India. Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with National Payments Corporation of India, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Open Source Developer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
National Payments Corporation of India Overview
|Organization||National Payments Corporation of India|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Open Source Developer|
|Experience||0-2 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About National Payments Corporation of India :
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
Detailed Job Description :
- NPCI invites all the young smart Computer Science Engineers to participate in “NTAT – NPCI Technology Assessment – Open Source Developer” – who wants to build solutions and aspire to work in the payments domain.
- If you are looking to work with the Backend team, have a mind that innovates, a thirst for learning, and a passion for problem-solving this is your chance to join and work with us to revolutionize the payments sector globally.
- We will give you the enabling environment to unlock your potential and bring out the best in you.
- In short, this is an exciting opportunity that could launch you on a meaningful and rewarding journey to make a significant impact on the retail payment systems in the country.
- Design and Develop components and tools using open source frameworks and tools.
- Develop unit and integration test cases and ensure each developed code covered by test case(s).
- Develop performance testing simulators to ensure each component development is bench marked.
- Develop and deploy application in a containerized environment.
- Analysis historical and real time data to predict and prevent issues
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Minimum 0 to 2 Year of core software development experience.
- Strong Knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts & Principles, Java fundamentals and SQL.
- Strong knowledge in data structure, algorithms, messaging concepts (Publish/Subscribe and Point to Point), Micro Services, Multi-threading and parallel processing.
- Good knowledge and experience in developing application using Spring and Kafka.
- Good knowledge and experience in web development using HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Good Knowledge in shell scripts and Linux environment.
- Good Knowledge database in Postgres and Cassandra.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Open Source Developer post at National Payments Corporation of India includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
National Payments Corporation of India Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( NPCI Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
NPCI Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply NPCI Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the National Payments Corporation of India Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for NPCI Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is , Across India
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,