NPCI Recruitment 2022 - National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee - Block Chain Apply Online @ official website
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Recruitment Notification - National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Career Notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee - Block Chain role | National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) job opening Online Application. National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee - Block Chain positions in Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graduate Engineer Trainee - Block Chain post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee - Block Chain|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai ,|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) :
Table of contents
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India
Detailed Job Description :
- Knowledge in OS(Linux), TCP/IP, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, load balancers, and VLAN.
- Ability to design/develop software (Java/ Python is preferred)
- Knowledge of data models Spark, Spark SQL, PY Spark, and Hive programming.
- Good understand about Machine learning, Deep learning, and NLP algorithms.
- Understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
- Develop POC / Run Pilot on the selected blockchain platform
- Basic knowledge in fundamentals of cloud computing, virtualization, and OpenStack.
- Good understanding about Containers, Open-Shift / Kubernetes.
- Good with data sampling and data mining techniques to build models on skewed data sets.
- Intricately involving in running analytical experiments with a methodical manner and regularly evaluate alternate methods via theoretical approaches.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Machine learning.
- Linux Operating systems.
- At least one of the Blockchain framework such as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum
- Fundamentals of cloud computing and cloud infrastructure mainly OpenStack.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Engineer Trainee - Block Chain post at National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( NPCI Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
NPCI Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply NPCI Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for NPCI Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai ,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,