NPCI – National Payments Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Apply Online
Company Profile : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
||Company Name||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech - CSE / ECE / EEE|
|Experience Needed||0-2 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For NPCI Jobs 2020 :
Job Description For Data Science Profile:
- Knowledge of data models Spark, Spark SQL, PY Spark and Hive programming.
- Good understand about Machine learning, Deep learning and NLP algorithms.
- Good with data sampling and data mining techniques to build models on skewed data sets.
- Ability to understand financial domain and collaboration with different functions to understand the domain.
- Keep up to date with latest technology trends.
- Intricately involving in running analytical experiments with methodical manner and regularly evaluate alternate methods via theoretical approaches.
Job Description For Blockchain Profile:
- Implementing and supporting a blockchain-based system as per provided design.
- Develop POC / Run Pilot on selected blockchain platform.
- Interface with internal stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Peer-to-peer networks.
- Understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms.
Job Description For Open Source Profile:
- Basic knowledge in fundamentals of cloud computing, virtualisation and OpenStack.
- Good understanding about Containers, Open-Shift / Kubernetes.
- Ability to design/develop software (Python is preferred).
- Knowledge in TCP/IP, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, load balancers and VLAN.
Skills Required For NPCI Jobs 2020 :
- Machine learning.
- Linux Operating systems.
- At least one of the Blockchain framework such as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum
- Fundamentals of cloud computing and cloud infrastructure mainly OpenStack.
Documents to be Carried for NPCI Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NPCI Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.