NPCIL Notification 2021 | Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced 200 Vacancies for Executive Trainee Posts in , Across India | Last Date to apply 09.03.2021 | www.jobvision.in
NPCIL Notification 2021 : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Executive Trainee posts. This notification was announced on 23.02.2021 . B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc (Egineering) candidates can apply for 200 vacancies in Across India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 09.03.2021 Candidate who seeks for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Executive Trainee includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc (Egineering)|
|Total Vacancy||200 Post|
| ||Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.55000 (Per Month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited : Nuclear Power Corporation of India shortly NPCIL is a public sector organization which is responsible for power generation from nuclear power. NPCIL has been functioning since 1987. Headquarter of NPCIL has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. The main functions of NPCIL are Nuclear power and electricity generation and also distribution of electricity. NPCIL is under the control of Department of Atomic Energy of Government of India.
Vacancy Details for NPCIL Notification 2021
|Industrial & Fire Safety||05|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for NPCIL Notification 2021
- Candidates must have possessed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. recognized university.
- Must have valid GATE Score (2018/2019/2020)
Application fees and payment details for NPCIL Notification 2021
- Rs.500 for Male applicants belonging to General (UR), EWS and OBC and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ DODPKIA/ NPCIL Employees.
- You should make the payment via online mode.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for NPCIL Notification 2021
Age limit :
Mode of Application :
- You may apply to this recruitment through online
Selary Details : Rs.55000 (Per Month)
selection process :
- NPCIL selection process will be based on GATE Score
How to apply NPCIL Notification 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest NPCIL Notification 2021 for Executive Trainee posts through Online mode from 23.02.2021 to 09.03.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (27.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 23.02.2021
- Last date to apply : 09.03.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
NPCIL Notification 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for NPCIL Notification 2021 ?
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc (Egineering) Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for NPCIL Notification 2021 ?
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited released 200 vacancies for Executive Trainee Posts
✅ How to apply for NPCIL Notification 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs.500 for Male applicants belonging to General (UR), EWS and OBC and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ DODPKIA/ NPCIL Employees. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.55000 (Per Month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Refer Above Table. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for NPCIL Notification 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Across India
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 23.02.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
09.03.2021 is last date to apply for this post