NPCIL Recruitment 2022 | Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced 50 Vacancies for Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic. Posts in Bengaluru , Karnataka | Last Date to apply 16.06.2022 | www.jobvision.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic. posts. This notification was announced on 27.05.2022. ITI candidates can apply for 50 vacancies in Bengaluru Karnataka . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 16.06.2022 Candidate who seeks for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt job|
|Job Role||Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic.|
|Total Vacancy||50 Post|
|Job Location||Bengaluru Karnataka|
|Salary||Rs.7,700 to 8,855 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
Here you will get the details for the post of Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic. includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (30.06.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited : The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is an Indian public sector undertaking based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is wholly owned by the Government of India and is responsible for the generation of electricity from nuclear power. NPCIL is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE).
Vacancy Details for NPCIL Recruitment 2022
Education Qualification and skill requirement for NPCIL Recruitment 2022
- ITI Pass Certificate in respective Trade
Application fees and payment details for NPCIL Recruitment 2022
- Refer official Notification
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for NPCIL Recruitment 2022
Age limit :Minimum 14 years and maximum 24 years as of 16th June 2022
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details : Rs.7,700 to 8,855 (per month)
selection process :
- Preference will be given to the eligible local candidates living within 16 km radius of Narora Atomic Power Station, Narora, Dist. Bulandshahr, UP.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage obtained by the candidate in the respective ITI trade
How to apply NPCIL Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest NPCIL Recruitment 2022 for Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic. posts through Online mode from 27.05.2022 to 16.06.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (30.06.2022)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 27.05.2022
- Last date to apply : 16.06.2022
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022 ?
ITI Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for NPCIL Recruitment 2022 ?
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited released 50 vacancies for Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic. Posts
✅ How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.7,700 to 8,855 (per month) . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the Age limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for NPCIL Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru Karnataka
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 27.05.2022
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
16.06.2022 is last date to apply for this post
Related searches : NPCIL Recruitment 2022, Central Govt job, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment, Bengaluru Karnataka Job Vacnacies, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited job vacancies, Government Jobs, jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka , jobs in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic. jobs