NPCIL Recruitment 2022 - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced 42 Vacancies for Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor), Stenographer Grade I, Assistant Grade II, Nurse A Posts in , All Over India - Last Date to apply 02.03.2022
- 1 NPCIL Recruitment 2022 - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced 42 Vacancies for Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor), Stenographer Grade I, Assistant Grade II, Nurse A Posts in , All Over India - Last Date to apply 02.03.2022
- 2 NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment 2022 :
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor), Stenographer Grade I, Assistant Grade II, Nurse A posts. This notification was announced on 10.02.2022. 12thStd, B.Sc, Diploma, Bachelor.Degree candidates can apply for 42 vacancies in All Over India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 02.03.2022 Candidate who seeks for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
|NPCIL Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
|Job Role||Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor), Stenographer Grade I, Assistant Grade II, Nurse A|
|Qualification||12thStd, B.Sc, Diploma, Bachelor.Degree|
|Total Vacancy||42 Post|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.25,500 to 44,900 (per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor), Stenographer Grade I, Assistant Grade II, Nurse A includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment 2022 :
Vacancy Details :
|Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor)||03|
Education Qualification :
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor)||(i) Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
B.Sc. with the combination of subjects Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. (Minimum 50% marks in Diploma in Engineering/ B.Sc.)
(ii) One-year Diploma/ Certificate in Industrial Safety
(iii) Candidate should have 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualification
|Nurse-A||XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 Years Course)
Nursing ‘A’ certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital
Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces
|Assistant Grade-1(HR), Assistant Grade-1(F&A), Assistant Grade-1(C&MM), Steno Grade-1||Any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised University / Institution.|
Application fees / payment details :
- Refer official Notification
Age limit :
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor), Stenographer Grade I, Assistant Grade II, Nurse A - Rs.25,500 to 44,900 (per month)
selection process :
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply NPCIL Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest NPCIL Recruitment 2022 for Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor), Stenographer Grade I, Assistant Grade II, Nurse A posts through Online mode from 10.02.2022 to 02.03.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||10.02.2022|
|Last date to apply||02.03.2022|
Official Notification and Apply Links :
|Important Links :|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
|Career Page Link||👉 Click here|
|Online Apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Download Notification||👉 Click here|
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 10.02.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
02.03.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You