NPST Recruitment 2021 - National Pension System Trust has announced 14 Vacancies for Manager and Assistant Manager Posts. Last Date to apply 29.01.2021
National Pension System Trust Recruitment - NPST Recruitment 2021 for Manager and Assistant Manager posts | National Pension System Trust Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ http://npstrust.org.in/. The has announced a new job opportunity for Manager and Assistant Manager posts. This notification was released on 30.12.2020. Eligible candidates who have completed their CA, CFA, CWS, CWA, MCA, B.E, Degree in Law, bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree can apply for the 14 vacancies available New Delhi . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 29.01.2021. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
NPST Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Organization||National Pension System Trust|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Manager and Assistant Manager|
|Qualification||CA, CFA, CWS, CWA, MCA, B.E, Degree in Law, bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree|
|Total Vacancy||14 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs.28150 to 55600 (Per Month)|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About National Pension System Trust :
NPS is a government-sponsored pension scheme. It was launched in January 2004 for government employees. However, in 2009, it was opened to all sections. The scheme allows subscribers to contribute regularly in a pension account during their working life
Manager and Assistant Manager Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Manager and Assistant Manager posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 14 vacancies for Manager and Assistant Manager Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Grade-A)||09|
Education Qualification :
Applicants should possess CA/ CFA/ CWS/ CWA/MCA/ B.E/ Degree in Law/ bachelor’s degree/ Master’s Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
Application fees :
- For Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC candidates– Rs. 1000 & for SC/ ST/ Women candidates – Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Age limit :
- Upper age limit should be 30 years.
Mode of Application :
- Applications online will be acceptable.
- Apply @ npstrust.org.in.
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Manager and Assistant Manager - Rs.28150 to 55600 (Per Month)
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Manager (Grade B)||Rs.35150-1750(9)- 50900-EB 1750(2) 54400-2000(4)-62400 (16 years)|
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)||Rs.28150-1550(4)- 34350-1750(7)-46600 EB-1750(4)-53600- 2000(1)-55600 (17 years)|
selection process :
- Phase I: Online Screening Examination/ Online Examination.
- Phase II: Online Examination/ Group Discussion & Interview.
- Phase III: Interview.
How to apply NPST Recruitment 2021:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest NPST Recruitment 2021 for Manager and Assistant Manager posts through online mode from 30.12.2020 to 29.01.2021. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the National Pension System Trust .
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||30.12.2020|
|Last date to apply||29.01.2021|
Notification - PDF :
Double click Below button to Download NPST Recruitment 2021 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
Double click Below button to Apply NPST Recruitment 2021
Online Apply Link
NPST Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for NPST Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 30.12.2020
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
29.01.2021 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You