NRCB Recruitment 2020 | Young Professional Posts | Total Vacancy 01 | Last date 11.08.2020 | NRCB Trichy Recruitment Notification @ nrcb.res.in
NRCB Recruitment 2020: ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana, Tiruchirapalli has released new employment notice [F.No.9(189)/2020/Estt./] on 31.07.2020 for appointment of Young Professional – I Vacancy. There are 01 vacancy will be filled by NRCB Banana and this vacancy is assigned for NRCB YP vacancy. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Tamilnadu to submit their applications with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. through email. The last date for receeipt of the application is 11.08.2020.
NRCB YP Recruitment notification & NRCB Trichy recruitment application form is available @ nrcb.res.in. Selection will be based on interview and shortlisted aspirants will be appointed at Tiruchirapalli [TN]. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Applicants should possess B.Sc. (Agriculture / Plant Science / Biochemistry) and age limit should be 21 to 45 years. More details of NRCB Banana vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana, Tiruchirapalli|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Qualification||B.Sc. , M.Sc.|
|Total Vacancy||01 Post|
| ||Job Location||Trichy , Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date||Available Now ( Online - Email )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Young Professional includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for NRCB Young Professional Vacancy
- Applicants must hold B.Sc. (Agriculture / Plant Science / Biochemistry) from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates minimum age 21 years and maximum age 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NRCB selection will be based on interview.
- Applicants should submit the application form via mail.
- Address: [email protected].
How to apply NRCB Banana Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website nrcb.res.in
- Click “Job Opportunities” find the advertisement “Young Professional”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
How to fill up NRCB Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from NRCB Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Name of the Project, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.