NRCB Recruitment 2020 | Young Professional Posts | Total Vacancies 03 | Last Interview date 11.06.2020 & 15.06.2020 | NRCB Banana Recruitment Notification @ nrcb.res.in
NRCB Recruitment 2020: ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana, Tiruchirapalli is going to conduct the Walk-in-Interview for the selection of Young Professional – I on contractual basis under institute project and interview will be held at NRCB centre on 11.06.2020 & 15.06.2020. As per the NRCB Banana Recruitment Notification [Advertisement No: 07/2020 & Advertisement No: 08/2020], there are 03 vacancies are filled by NRCB Trichy and these vacancies are assigned for NRCB Young Professional Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Tamilnadu can use this NRCB Jobs 2020.
|Organization Name||National Research Centre for Banana, Tiruchirapalli|
|Job Category||Stare Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Young Professional – I|
|Qualification||First class in M.Sc. (Biological Science).|
| ||Job Location||, Tiruchirapalli|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 per month|
|Starting Date||Walking Interview|
|Last Date||15 Jun 2020 11:00 AM|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Young Professional – I includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for NRCB Young Professional Vacancy
- Applicants should possess B.Sc. (Biochemistry/ Microbiology)/ M.Sc. (Biological Science) or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates minimum age 21 years and maximum age 45 years for YP Posts.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|11.00 am||ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana, Tiruchirapalli|
How to apply NRCB Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nrcb.res.in
- Click “Job Opportunities” find the advertisement “Walk-in-interview for Young Professional – I”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
How to fill up NRCB Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from NRCB Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Name of the Project, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.