NRCB Recruitment 2020 | Technical Assistant Posts | Total Vacancy 01 | Last date 08.08.2020 | NRCB Banana Recruitment Notification @ nrcb.res.in
NRCB Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited via mail to engage Technical Assistant on contractual basis PPV&FRA, GOI, MoA&FW, New Delhi funded project entitled “Framing Crop Specific DUS guidelines for banana” at ICAR – NRCB Trichy. As per the NRCB Banana Recruitment Notification [F.No.2(5)/2020/Estt./Vol.II/], particularly 01 vacancy will be filled by NRCB Trichy and this vacancy is assigned for NRCB Technical Assistant Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Tamilnadu to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with self attested copies of educational qualification / experience certificates etc though email on or before 08.08.2020.
The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview at the mentioned address. Selection will be based on interview and original certificates should also be brought for verification at the time of Walk-in-Interview. Applicants should possess B.Sc./ M.Sc. and age limit should be 21 to 45 years. NRCB Trihcy Recruitment notification & NRCB Banana recruitment application form is available @ nrcb.res.in. More details of NRCB vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana, Tiruchirapalli|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
| ||Job Location||Trichy , Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date||Available Now ( Online Mode - Email )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for NRCB Technical Assistant Vacancy
- Applicants should possess B.Sc. or M.Sc. (Agriculture / Horticulture / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Life Sciences or allied subjects) from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates minimum age 21 years and maximum age 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NRCB selection will be based on interview.
- Applicants should submit the application form via mail.
- Address: [email protected]
How to apply NRCB Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nrcb.res.in
- Click “Job Opportunities” find the advertisement “Walk-in-interview for Technical Assistant”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
How to fill up NRCB Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from NRCB Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Name of the Project, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.