National Research Centre for Grapes Notification 2019 – Openings For Various LDC Posts – Last date to apply 16.01.2020
National Research Centre for Grapes has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Lower Division Clerk. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Research Centre for Grapes|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk|
- The candidates must have passed the 10+2 or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Not Specified.
- Rs.19,900 – Rs.63,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply in Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nrcgrapes.icar.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- The Dv. Secretary (Admn)_ ICAR_ Krishi Bhavan_ New Delhi – 110001.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.12.2019 to 16.01.2020
- Notification & Application Form : Click Here