NTA Recruitment 2021 | National Testing Agency has announced 58 Vacancies for Joint Director, Deputy Director, Programmer, Stenographer, Assistant, Jr. Technician , Various Posts in , New Delhi | Last Date to apply 16.03.2021 (Extended) | www.jobvision.in
NTA Recruitment 2021 : National Testing Agency has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Joint Director, Deputy Director, Programmer, Stenographer, Assistant, Jr. Technician , Various posts. This notification was announced on 18.01.2021. Diploma, B.E, B.Tech, Ph.D, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree candidates can apply for 58 vacancies in New Delhi . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 16.03.2021 (Extended) Candidate who seeks for National Testing Agency can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Joint Director, Deputy Director, Programmer, Stenographer, Assistant, Jr. Technician , Various includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (17.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Joint Director, Deputy Director, Programmer, Stenographer, Assistant, Jr. Technician , Various|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.E, B.Tech, Ph.D, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree|
|Total Vacancy||58 Post|
| ||Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||16.03.2021 (Extended)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About National Testing Agency
National Testing Agency : National Testing Agency (NTA) is an Indian government agency that has been approved by the Union Council of Ministers and established in November 2017 to conduct entrance examinations for higher educational institutions.The government appointed Vineet Joshi as the first Director-General of the agency. NTA is responsible for conducting the Joint Entrance Examination – Main (JEE Main), National Eligibility cum Entrance Test -Undergraduate (NEET UG), National Eligibility Test (NET), Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)
Vacancy Details for NTA Recruitment 2021
Education Qualification and skill requirement for NTA Recruitment 2021
- Applicants must have completed Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Ph.D/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in relevant field from recognized university.
Application fees and payment details for NTA Recruitment 2021
- Contract posts: For UR/ OBC/ EWS candidates – Rs. 1600 & SC/ ST/ PwD candidates – Rs. 800.
- Deputation/ Short Term Contract posts: For all candidates – Rs. 100.
- Payment Mode: ICICI Payment Gateway through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for NTA Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
Maximum age has described,
- For Programmer post: 45 years.
- For Research Scientist A & C posts: 50 years.
- For Other Deputation posts: 56 years.
- For Other Contractual posts: 45 years.
Mode of Application :
- Application through online will be acceptable.
Selary Details : Refer Notice
selection process :
- Selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Personnel Interview- cum-Suitability Test.
Date EXTENDED NOTICE
How to apply NTA Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest NTA Recruitment 2021 for Joint Director, Deputy Director, Programmer, Stenographer, Assistant, Jr. Technician , Various posts through Online mode from 18.01.2021 to 16.03.2021 (Extended). To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of National Testing Agency
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (17.06.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 18.01.2021
- Last date to apply : 16.03.2021 (Extended)
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
NTA Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for NTA Recruitment 2021 ?
Diploma, B.E, B.Tech, Ph.D, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for NTA Recruitment 2021 ?
National Testing Agency released 58 vacancies for Joint Director, Deputy Director, Programmer, Stenographer, Assistant, Jr. Technician , Various Posts
✅ How to apply for NTA Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Refer Above or. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the salary limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the Age limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for NTA Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is New Delhi
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 18.01.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
16.03.2021 (Extended) is last date to apply for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online