NTPC Recruitment 2020 | Electrical, Mechanical & Other posts | 100 Vacancies | Last Date: 06-07-2020 | Apply Online @ ntpccareers.net
NTPC Recruitment 2020: National Thermal Power Corporation invites application for the posts of Engineering Executive Trainees posts. The corporation released new job notification (Advt. No. 04/19) for filling up 100 vacancies. Interested candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ ntpccareers.net only through online. Applicants searching jobs in engineering can use this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 06-07-2020.
Selected candidate shall undergo one year training at various places. Candidates can be placed across the country, in any of the functions at projects/ stations or offices including subsidiary companies of NTPC. Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Gate 2020. Based on gate-2020 marks, candidates will be short-listed for further selection process. Selection will be based on GD/ Interview. Applicants should submit relevant documents along with the application form. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. If the candidates preferred to apply more than one post, they should apply in a separate application form. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 06.07.2020.
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Engineering Executive Trainees|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Engineering Executive Trainees includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details of NTPC Recruitment Advertisement 2020:
|Engineering Executive Trainees|
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Engineer Executive Trainees Vacancies 2020:
- Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 06.07.2020.
- Selection will be based on Interview/ GD
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Applicants should pay Rs.150/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM.
- Payment via online/ offline is accepted.
- Check notification for payment details.
How to Apply Online for NTPC Carrers:
- Go to the official website @ ntpccareers.net
- Click ‘Careers’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement ‘Advt. No. 04/19 (Detailed) Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees-2020 in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Instrumentation disciplines for its Projects/Stations through GATE 2020 (portal live from 16.06.2020 to 06.07.2020)’ Click on it.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Then click ‘Proceed to Registration’ for online registration.
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.