NTPC Executive Recruitment 2021 | National Thermal Power Corporation has announced 22 Vacancies for Executive and Senior Executive Posts in , Across India | Last Date to apply 06.08.2021 | www.jobvision.in
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2021 : National Thermal Power Corporation has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Executive and Senior Executive posts. This notification was announced on 23.07.2021. Engineering, MBA, PG candidates can apply for 22 vacancies in Across India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 06.08.2021 Candidate who seeks for National Thermal Power Corporation can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Executive and Senior Executive includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (25.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Job Category||Central govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Executive and Senior Executive|
|Qualification||Engineering, MBA, PG|
|Total Vacancy||22 Post|
| ||Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.71,000 to 80,000 (Per Month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About National Thermal Power Corporation
National Thermal Power Corporation : NTPC Limited, formerly known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, is an Indian government-owned electric utility company. It engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities
Vacancy Details for NTPC Executive Recruitment 2021
- As per the notification, overall 22 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for NTPC Executive Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should hold Engineering / MBA/ PG Degree or PG Diploma from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Application fees and payment details for NTPC Executive Recruitment 2021
- Rs.300 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Female candidates.
- You should make the payment via either online or offline.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for NTPC Executive Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Upper age limit should be between 35 years to 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Selary Details : Rs.71,000 to 80,000 (Per Month)
selection process :
- NTPC selection will be based on Personal Interview.
How to apply NTPC Executive Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest NTPC Executive Recruitment 2021 for Executive and Senior Executive posts through Online mode from 23.07.2021 to 06.08.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of National Thermal Power Corporation
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (25.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 23.07.2021
- Last date to apply : 06.08.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for NTPC Executive Recruitment 2021 ?
Engineering, MBA, PG Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for NTPC Executive Recruitment 2021 ?
National Thermal Power Corporation released 22 vacancies for Executive and Senior Executive Posts
✅ How to apply for NTPC Executive Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs.300 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Female candidates. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.71,000 to 80,000 (Per Month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Upper age limit should be between 35 years to 56 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for NTPC Executive Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Across India
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 23.07.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
06.08.2021 is last date to apply for this post