NTPC Recruitment 2021 | National Thermal Power Corporation has announced 230 Vacancies for Assistant Engineer, Assistant Chemist Posts in , Across India | Last Date to apply 10.03.2021 | www.jobvision.in
NTPC Recruitment 2021 : National Thermal Power Corporation has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Assistant Engineer, Assistant Chemist posts. This notification was announced on 24.02.2021. B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc candidates can apply for 230 vacancies in Across India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 10.03.2021 Candidate who seeks for National Thermal Power Corporation can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Chemist includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (16.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Assistant Chemist|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy||230 Post|
| ||Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.30,000 to 1,20,000 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About National Thermal Power Corporation
National Thermal Power Corporation : NTPC Limited, formerly known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. It is a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and is promoted by the Government of India. The headquarters of the company is situated at New Delhi. NTPC's core business is the generation and sale of electricity to state-owned power distribution companies and State Electricity Boards in INDIA. The company also undertakes consultancy and turnkey project contracts that involve engineering, project management, construction management, and operation and management of power plants.
Vacancy Details for NTPC Recruitment 2021
|1||Exp. Asst Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Instrumentation)||200|
|2||Exp. Assistant Chemist||30|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for NTPC Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in a relevant field from a recognized university.
|SNo||Post Name||Academic Qualification||Experience|
|1||Exp. Asst Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Instrumentation)||Candidate must hold Degree (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.)||01 year|
|2||Exp. Assistant Chemist||Candidate must possess M.Sc (Chemistry)||01 year|
Application fees and payment details for NTPC Recruitment 2021
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/ Female Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online/ Offline
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for NTPC Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Assistant Engineer: 30 Years
- Assistant Chemist: 30 Years
Mode of Application :
- Online. (Apply through the link attached below)
- However Check Notification.
Selary Details : Rs.30,000 to 1,20,000 (per month)
- Assistant Engineer Rs.30,000/ – 1,20,000/- (E0 grade) at the basic pay of Rs.30,000/-
- Assistant Chemist Rs.30,000/ – 1,20,000/- (E0 grade) at the basic pay of Rs.30,000/-
selection process :
The selection will be done on the basis of an online exam.
The test will consist of 2 parts i.e. Subject Knowledge Test and Aptitude Test. The candidates have to qualify separately in both tests.
How to apply NTPC Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest NTPC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Engineer, Assistant Chemist posts through Online mode from 24.02.2021 to 10.03.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of National Thermal Power Corporation
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (16.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 24.02.2021
- Last date to apply : 10.03.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
NTPC Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2021 ?
B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for NTPC Recruitment 2021 ?
National Thermal Power Corporation released 230 vacancies for Assistant Engineer, Assistant Chemist Posts
✅ How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs.300 for General/ EWS/ OBC categories and No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM applicants. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.30,000 to 1,20,000 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Upper age limit for Assistant Engineer: 30 Years and Assistant Chemist: 30 Years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for NTPC Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Across India
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 24.02.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
10.03.2021 is last date to apply for this post