NTRO – National Technical Research Organisation Recruitment 2020 | Executive Engineer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 20 | Last Date 16.07.2020, 31.07.2020 & 05.08.2020 | NTRO Recruitment Application Form @ ntro.gov.in
NTRO Recruitment 2020: National Technical Research Organisation going to fill up 20 vacancies in all over the country. As per the NTRO Notification 2020, these vacancies are allocated for Head Security Assistant, Chief Analyst, Assistant Director, Executive Engineer & Assistant Executive Engineer posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. NTRO invites offline application from qualified candidates to fill up NTRO vacancy 2020 Notification. Applicants who are looking for Engineering jobs in central govt should send the filed application form to given address on or before the last date 16.07.2020, 31.07.2020 & 05.08.2020.
Candidates must holding analogous post on regular service and age limit should not exceed 56 years. Applicants should hold Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech in relevant discipline. NTRO selection will be based on interview. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Applications via offline mode only will be accepted. NTRO Recruitment 2020 notification and application form is available @ ntro.gov.in. More details of NTRO recruitment vacancy, upcoming NTRO jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||National Technical Research Organisation|
|Job Category||Central govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Head Security Assistant, Chief Analyst, Assistant Director, Executive Engineer & Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Qualification||Degree / Engineering|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||16.07.2020, 31.07.2020 & 05.08.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Head Security Assistant, Chief Analyst, Assistant Director, Executive Engineer & Assistant Executive Engineer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
NTRO Vacancy 2020 Notification
- As per the NTRO notification, overall 20 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Head Security Assistant||10|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Head Security Assistant, Executive Engineer & Other Vacancy
- Candidates must holding analogous post on regular service in the parent cadre or department.
- Applicants should hold Degree / Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Maximum age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NTRO selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Head Security Assistant : Deputy Director (R & P), National Technical Research Organisation, Block-lll, Old JNU Campus (Room No. 204), New Delhi – 110 067
All other Posts : Deputy Director (Rectt), National Technical Research Organisation, Block-lll, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi – 110067
Steps to apply NTRO Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ntro.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up NTRO Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from NTRO Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.