NTRO Recruitment 2023 - National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) has announced 22 Vacancies for Technical Assistant, Technician Posts. Last Date to apply 22-03-2023
Table of contents
- 1 NTRO Recruitment 2023 - National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) has announced 22 Vacancies for Technical Assistant, Technician Posts. Last Date to apply 22-03-2023
- 2 NTRO Technical Assistant, Technician Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply NTRO Recruitment 2023 :
- 4 NTRO Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Recruitment - NTRO Recruitment 2023 for Technical Assistant, Technician job Notification | National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Recruitment Notification. The NTRO Recruitment 2023 has released a new job vacancy announcement for Technical Assistant, Technician posts. This notification was announced on 07-03-2023 , and applications are open to 10th, ITI, Diploma, BE, B.Tech candidates for 22 vacancies in , All India. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by post (offline) by 22-03-2023 to the postal address mentioned in the notification. It is important for candidates to read the official notification before applying to understand the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, and last date to apply.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
NTRO Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Organization||National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Assistant, Technician|
|Qualification||10th, ITI, Diploma, BE, B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||22 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary||Rs.19900 - 112400/- Per Month|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) :
The National Technical Research Organisation is a technical intelligence agency under the National Security Advisor in the Prime Minister's Office, India. It was set up in 2004
NTRO Technical Assistant, Technician Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Assistant, Technician includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
NTRO has released 22 vacancies for Technical Assistant, Technician Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Education Qualification :
- NTRO official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI, Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Technical Assistant||Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Masters Degree|
|Technician-A||10th, ITI, ME/ M.Tech|
Application fees :
- No Application Fee.
Age limit :
- As per the National Technical Research Organisation recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 21-03-2023
Mode of Application :
- Applications via Offline (Postal) mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Address available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Technical Assistant, Technician - Rs.19900 - 112400/- Per Month
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Technical Assistant||As Per Norms|
|Technician-A||Rs. 19,900 – 63, 200/-|
|Technician-B||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Technician-C||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Technician-D||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
selection process :
- Written/ Trade Test, Interview
How to apply NTRO Recruitment 2023 :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest NTRO Recruitment 2023 for Technical Assistant, Technician posts through offline (by postal) mode from 07-03-2023 to 22-03-2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) website
- Find the "Recruitment/Career/Advertisement" menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Take a printout of the official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Enclose (attach) all necessary documents required and self-attest them.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Take a photocopy of the application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in the notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 22-03-2023.
- The envelope should be superscribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………".
|Deputy Director (R&P), National Technical Research Organisation, Block-III, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi - 110067|
Important Dates :
|Starting date to apply||07-03-2023|
|Last date to apply||22-03-2023|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download NTRO Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Application Form :
👉 Double click Below button to Download NTRO Recruitment 2023 Application form
Download Apply Form
NTRO Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for NTRO Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal)
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from07-03-2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
22-03-2023 is the last date to sent application
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You