NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2020 | Field Tech Associate | BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA – Freshers | Mumbai | Apply Online
Company Profile : NTT Data – NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide prAemier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
||Company Name||NTT Data|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Field Tech Associate|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Field Tech Associate includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (13.05.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For NTT Data Jobs 2020 :
- Perform IT related service as instructed by NTT Service Delivery Manager or his/her del-egates.
- Addressing incidents faced by the users in their day-to-day use of IT
- Follow and enforce customer IT policy
- Provide support (including Installation, configuration and fine tuning support) for new Desktops / Laptops which shall include OS (Operating system) Installation, Power On Test, verification of Hardware Configuration, OS configuration, Configuring Mail Client, Con-figuring MS Office Applications (as per NTT Customer provided standards), Client side applications and Configuring Printers and resolving printing problems of the users at the in scope locations
- Supporting users by providing a timely and clear indication of the nature of the problem, the estimated time of completion and possible work-around
- Escalating unresolved problems as per the Escalation processes, through the Service Desk, keeping all relevant personnel in the communication loop.
- Diagnosing, verifying, recording and reporting downtime and providing immediate notifi-cation for all incidents
- Provide support for IMACDD (IMACDD – Installation, Move, Add, Change, Disposal, and Decommissioning) for End user Desktop/Laptop and Peripherals, Standalone and LAN attached PC & mid-range server. Coordinate the asset movement (IMACDD) across all locations.
- Emergency recovery maintenance for Desktops
- Installation and upgrade of any hardware component
- Disk formatting, partitioning and reinstallations of desktop OS/Applications
- Advise the End User to take reasonable steps to backup information, if possible, prior to attempting to effect a resolution either by hands-on during Desk Side Support Service; and provide reasonable assistance with file restoration, if required.
- Manage disk / folder sharing and permission setting on desktops.
- Provide support for patch up gradation on desktops.
- Providing field support for Desktop/Laptop & vendor coordination for peripherals
- Work on escalated issues from Service Desk based on physical support requirement
- Provide Diagnosis of Hardware or Software issues and work with OEM Vendor for getting them resolved
- Provide time to time proactive maintenance of peripherals for reduction of operational is-sues
- Educate users for common problems & their resolution
- Video Conference (VC) setup and troubleshooting
- Software Support (Standard Applications)
- LAN/Wi-Fi configuration and troubleshooting in end user’s system
- Backup – Need to facilitate the data migration from one machine to the other, in the process make sure the data is safe.
- Community Services – Systems after warranty period identified and donated for commu-nity services as a best practice of Customer. Those machines data will be completely wiped off and reconfigured to the old setup.
- Anti-Virus (AV) Support
- Provide support on installation and basic troubleshooting on client side application.
Selection Process For NTT Data Jobs 2020 :
- Soft skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Good email etiquette skills.
- Client Management.
- People & Team Management.
Selection Process For NTT Data Jobs 2020 :
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
How To Apply For NTT Data Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Online Apply Link :
|IBM Off Campus Recruitment||Application Developer||
B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
|Teradata Off Campus Recruitment||Associate Software Engineer||
BTech, MTech, MCA
|PhonePe Off Campus Recruitment||Graduate Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA
|Wipro - WILP Recruitment||Work Integrated Learning Program||
|Dell Off Campus Drive 2021 Recruitment||Technical Support||
|HP Off Campus Recruitment||Operations Associate||
|SAP Labs Off Campus Recruitment||Quality Associate||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA
|Sunquest Information Recruitment||Quality Engineer||
|Alstom Off Campus Recruitment||Design Engineer||
|Red Hat Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer Intern||
|Shell Off Campus Recruitment||Data Analyst||
BE, B.Tech, B.Sc
|Walmart Labs Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Citi Off Campus Recruitment||Apps Dev Programmer Analyst||
BE, BTech, MCA
|DXC Technology Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Cornerstone Off Campus Recruitment||Engineering Intern||