NTT DATA Recruitment 2020 for Customer Care Collections Associate
|Job Role||Customer Care Collections Associate|
|Experience||0.6 – 1 year|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
- Educational Qualification: University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of the English language.
- 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
- 6+ months of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with customers who spoke English.
- 6+ months of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to apply business rules to varying fact situations and make appropriate decisions
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 17:30 pm to 3:30 am IST.
- Performing outbound calls to insurance companies (in the US) to collect outstanding Accounts Receivables.
- Responding to customer requests by phone and/or in writing to ensure customer satisfaction and to assure that service standards are met
- Analyzing medical insurance claims for quality assurance
- Resolving moderately routine questions following pre-established guidelines
- Performing routine research on customer inquiries.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services, and processes performed by the team
- Identify the outstanding claims with payers through the reports from clients
- Place calls with payers with regard to outstanding claims
- Document the details of the calls made to payers in DBPMS and the client software
- Coordinate with the team leader in following the processes
How to apply for NTT DATA Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply : Click here