NTT DATA Recruitment 2020 | System Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : NTT Data
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
||Company Name||NTT Data|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||System Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of System Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For NTT Data Jobs 2020 :
- Performs system software installations, system software maintenance and product upgrades.
- Tests software updates and patches.
- Researches, analyzes, plans, and develops hardware and software requirements
- Designs, develops, recommends and implements new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
- Provides technical expertise for system Transitions, Migrations and Consolidations.
- Provides technical assistance to IT support staff, including but not limited to, DBAs, Network Engineers, Application Developers, Middleware Engineers, other System Administrators, Project Managers, Change Managers and Business Development staff.
- The Advisor is expected to keep abreast of new technology and make recommendations as to how best to exploit the new technology for the benefit of our customers.
- Helps in designing technologically advanced solutions to meet customer’s mission, objectives and requirements.
- Proactively assesses exposure areas and takes steps to reduce vulnerabilities.
- Provides technical leadership on complex projects involving a broad range of expertise and disciplines, often performing the role of Infrastructure Architect.
- Creates and updates System Diagrams in MS Visio, and processes/procedures documentation
- Interfaces with customers, end users, partners and associates to resolve complex issues
Selection Process For NTT Data Jobs 2020 :
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
Documents to be Carried for NTT Data Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NTT Data Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.