NTT DATA Services Off Campus Hiring Freshers As Associate System Engineer For B.E / B.Tech / Any Degree – Apply Online
About NTT DATA Services : NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
||Company Name||NTT DATA|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Total Vacancy||Various Various|
|Job Location||, Bangalore, Karnataka , IN|
|Salary||Best in Industry Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Started|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate System Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description: NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking an Associate System Engineer to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
1. Receiving Calls/Emails/Web tickets from end users (UK based) for services, inquiries and problem notifications and log them into the ticketing tool.
2. Attempt resolution of tickets relating to end user computing equipment (desktops, laptops, office applications, printers e.t.c)
3. Resolve incidents within prescribed time limits, if possible; otherwise, escalate to appropriate Level 2 groups.
4. Triaging the tickets to different support groups based on category of the ticket
5. Following up on tickets and tracking them to closure
6. Providing sufficient and accurate information to users on the ticket status