NTT Off Campus Drive 2022 - NTT is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Software Application Development Engineer Apply Online @ official website
NTT Recruitment Notification - NTT Career Notification for Software Application Development Engineer role | NTT job opening Online Application. NTT is currently recruiting candidates for Software Application Development Engineer positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with NTT, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Application Development Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
NTT Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Application Development Engineer|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About NTT :
Detailed Job Description :
The primary responsibility of the Software Applications Development Engineer is to develop new applications and improve upon existing ones that will our client and business needs.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop applications that effectively accomplish client objectives and user needs.
- Design and write code for applications and maintain applications databases.
- Analyze and edit existing software applications to improve and optimize functionality, fix problems, and enable their use on new hardware platforms.
- Remodel and adapt applications as needed to optimize performance.
- Identify specific customer and client needs and preferences related to the application.
- Test applications extensively to ensure they are error and bug-free.
- Install applications and act as technical advisor.
- Communicate with relevant internal technical stakeholders to obtain information on project limitations, performance requirements, and interfaces.
- Consult with clients in the design phase to determine client needs.
- Produce software documentation following company software process and templates.
- Participates in software product review meetings and team meetings.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Broad understanding of computer science, with specific knowledge of computer programming, application design, and user-focused features
- Creative problem solvers
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Good team players and maintain the integrity and display good attention to detail
- Ability to understand and analyze complex systems
- Proficient in writing software using the Java Programming Language and a standard object library
- Sound knowledge of software development process
- Familiarity with agile development such as Scrum
- Knowledge of software integrated development environments
- Extensive knowledge in various programming languages (Java, Perl, Python, C++, etc.)
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle client and customer issues tactfully and professionally
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Relevant certifications
- Software Applications Engineering, Software Development experience, or related work experience
- Experience with Programming Languages such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Experienced with Linux or Unix and Windows operating systems
- Experience working with SQL
- Project management experience and/or experience working in an Agile environment
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Application Development Engineer post at NTT includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
NTT Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( NTT Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
NTT Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply NTT Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the NTT Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for NTT Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu