NTT - NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of NTT Apply Online @ official website
NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for NTT role | NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for NTT positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with NTT Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the NTT post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||NTT Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 :
NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. We’re here to enable the connected future. We come together to make the world a better place, and every day we use the power of technology to make it happen. We employ curious people who are ready to change the world. Through the work we do with our clients and in our communities, we find ways that technology can make a positive impact. We call it technology for good. That’s our focus and it extends well beyond the bottom line.
Detailed Job Description :
- Python programming
- Web development framework – Django/Flask etc.
- Unit testing approaches and practices
- Databases development / data modelling
- REST API design and development
- 3rd party API integration
- Data model design and development on document/relational databases
- Source control – GIT
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Excellent communication skills on both verbal and written.
- Excellent time/task management. Able to handle and contribute to multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent research skills, continuous improvement.
- Technologies adoption – willing to learn mindset.
- Embrace business and technical challenges with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Software development process and design patterns
- Cloud technologies adoption and integrations
- Workflow engines
- Message queues engines, RabbitMQ/Kafka experience preferred
- CI/CD pipelines
- JOLT transformation
Selection Process :
The selection process for the NTT post at NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( NTT )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
NTT – FAQs
Q1. How to apply NTT ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for NTT ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,