NTT - NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA candidates for the role of Intern Apply Online @ official website
NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Intern role | NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Intern positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with NTT Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Organization||NTT Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 :
The Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation is a Japanese telecommunications holding company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Detailed Job Description :
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function
- Remain current with the industry developments related to the relevant specific area or function
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function
- Coordinate meetings, minute taking, logistics, filing and record keeping
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries
- Contribute to client engagement and the success of the team
- Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions
- Assist in preparing information and research materials
- create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to prioritise tasks and multitask
- Ability to professionally handle complaints, problems and issues, escalate resolutions and corrective actions
- Ability to deliver a quality service through their support offering
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn
- Ability to work in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills
- Analytical mind with an inclination for identifying issues and/or defects
- Knowledge and interest in the specific area or function
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies associated with the specific area or function
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical manner
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Intern post at NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( NTT )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
NTT – FAQs
Q1. How to apply NTT ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for NTT ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,