NTT - NTT Recruitment 2023 is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of Trainee Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 NTT - NTT Recruitment 2023 is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of Trainee Engineer Apply Online @ official website
NTT Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - NTT Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for Trainee Engineer role | NTT Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. NTT Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Trainee Engineer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their Any Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with NTT Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Trainee Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
|Organization||NTT Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About NTT Recruitment 2023 :
NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. We’re here to enable the connected future. We come together to make the world a better place, and every day we use the power of technology to make it happen. We employ curious people who are ready to change the world. Through the work we do with our clients and in our communities, we find ways that technology can make a positive impact. We call it technology for good. That’s our focus and it extends well beyond the bottom line.
Detailed Job Description :
Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements. May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues. May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools. May be internal operations-focused or external client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
Working at NTT
The Graduate works under the guidance of a more senior professional colleagues. The primary responsibility of the Graduate is to assist with tasks relevant to the specific area or function.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function
- Coordinate meetings, logistics, filing and record keeping
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to prioritise tasks and multitask
- Ability to professionally handle complaints, problems and issues, escalate resolutions and corrective actions
- Ability to deliver a quality service through their support offering
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn
- Ability to work in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills
- Analytical mind with an inclination for identifying issues and/or defects
- Knowledge and interest in the specific area or function
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies associated with the specific area or function
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical manner
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee Engineer post at NTT Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
NTT Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( NTT )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
NTT – FAQs
Q1. How to apply NTT ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the NTT Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for NTT ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting