Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021 - Nuance Communications has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate SRC Engineer Apply Online @ official website
- 1 Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021 - Nuance Communications has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate SRC Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021 : Nuance Communications has to recruit candidates for Associate SRC Engineer positions through off campus in Pune . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Nuance Communications you can use this recruitment.
|Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate SRC Engineer|
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Pune ,|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate SRC Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (11.08.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
- Support 24x7x365 SRC operations – rotational shifts with variable week off.
- Monitor different tools and applications to identify issues with infrastructure and/or Products.
- Monitor alerts mailbox and Event Management systems for alarms.
- Monitor Application dashboards for indications of incidents.
- Execute routine checklists to validate system functionality and perform health checks.
- Responsible for all server and network related support issues, ensuring support issues are resolved within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Properly document and escalate incidents to L2 / L3 teams (Storage, SysEng, NetEng, SRE, DevOps & R&D)
- Incident Management:
- Responsible for all incidents which have been escalated from customers / service delivery managers or identified through events and alerts.
- Invoke Incident Management process for Incidents that cannot be resolved within this team (Open the conference Bridge if needed)
- Interacting with internal stakeholders and external customers to assist them with their queries and requests –service requests, emails, and calls.
- Keeping stakeholders / customers informed about the outages / status update.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
0 to 3 years of relevant experience in monitoring and product technical support and/or operations centre. Redhat / Microsoft certifications is must for freshers.
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems covering application, Operating Systems, and IT infrastructure stack.
- Basic understanding of IT concepts and IT Infrastructure Stack.
- Excellent understanding and hands on experience on any of the monitoring tools. (Experience with zenoss, Nagios, Check_MK would be preferred)
- Good understanding of server operating systems – Linux or Windows.
- Experience in product tech support role in an enterprise organisation.
- Ability to solve operational related challenges through automation or process related improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder and customer handling skills.
- Phone and email based direct customer support for escalated issues.
- Ability to develop and plan for longer term projects to directly impact the SRC and LOB relationship and our understanding and ability to support the related products.
- Efficient problem-solving skills, mediation and stakeholder relationship building skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Basic server administration (Linux or Windows) & operational support skills in a production environment
- Technical Product Support skills
- Experience with any automation tools and/or scripting language experience like Bash / PowerShell / Python / Pearl / UI Path (RPA) would be an added advantage.
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Nuance Communications Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune ,
Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021,
Nuance Communications off campus,
Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021 application form,
Nuance Communications interview,
Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021 notification,
Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021 qualification,
Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021 salary details,
Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021 selection process,
how to apply Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021 Job Vacancies,
Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021 Vacancies details,
Nuance Communications hiring,
Nuance Communications job openings,
Nuance Communications career,
Pune Job Vacancies,
Nuance Communications job vacancies,
jobs in Pune ,
jobs in Nuance Communications,
Associate SRC Engineer job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,