Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021 | Nuance Communications has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate SRC Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021 : Nuance Communications has to recruit candidates for Associate SRC Engineer positios through off campus in Pune . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Nuance Communications you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate SRC Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Nuance Communications|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate SRC Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Pune ,|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Nuance Communications
Nuance Communications : Nuance is a U.S.-based multinational computer software technology corporation, headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, United States, on the outskirts of Boston, that provides speech recognition, and artificial intelligence Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more
Detailed Job Description For Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021
- Support 24x7x365 SRC operations – rotational shifts with variable week off.
- Monitor different tools and applications to identify issues with infrastructure and/or Products.
- Monitor alerts mailbox and Event Management systems for alarms.
- Monitor Application dashboards for indications of incidents.
- Execute routine checklists to validate system functionality and perform health checks.
- Responsible for all server and network related support issues, ensuring support issues are resolved within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Properly document and escalate incidents to L2 / L3 teams (Storage, SysEng, NetEng, SRE, DevOps & R&D)
- Incident Management:
- Responsible for all incidents which have been escalated from customers / service delivery managers or identified through events and alerts.
- Invoke Incident Management process for Incidents that cannot be resolved within this team (Open the conference Bridge if needed)
- Interacting with internal stakeholders and external customers to assist them with their queries and requests –service requests, emails, and calls.
- Keeping stakeholders / customers informed about the outages / status update.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021
0 to 3 years of relevant experience in monitoring and product technical support and/or operations centre. Redhat / Microsoft certifications is must for freshers.
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems covering application, Operating Systems, and IT infrastructure stack.
- Basic understanding of IT concepts and IT Infrastructure Stack.
- Excellent understanding and hands on experience on any of the monitoring tools. (Experience with zenoss, Nagios, Check_MK would be preferred)
- Good understanding of server operating systems – Linux or Windows.
- Experience in product tech support role in an enterprise organisation.
- Ability to solve operational related challenges through automation or process related improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder and customer handling skills.
- Phone and email based direct customer support for escalated issues.
- Ability to develop and plan for longer term projects to directly impact the SRC and LOB relationship and our understanding and ability to support the related products.
- Efficient problem-solving skills, mediation and stakeholder relationship building skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Basic server administration (Linux or Windows) & operational support skills in a production environment
- Technical Product Support skills
- Experience with any automation tools and/or scripting language experience like Bash / PowerShell / Python / Pearl / UI Path (RPA) would be an added advantage.
Documents to be Carried for Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (17.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Nuance Communications this hiring for which position ?
Nuance Communications hiring candidates for Associate SRC Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 3 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Nuance Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune ,
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires