Nuance Off Campus Drive 2022 - Nuance Communications is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Nuance Off Campus Drive 2022 - Nuance Communications is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Nuance Communications Recruitment Notification - Nuance Communications Career Notification for Associate Engineer role | Nuance Communications job opening Online Application. Nuance Communications is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Engineer positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Nuance Communications, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, Apply 7500 Group B and C vacancies
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Nuance Communications :
Nuance is a U.S.-based multinational computer software technology corporation, headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, United States, on the outskirts of Boston, that provides speech recognition, and artificial intelligence
Detailed Job Description :
- Be part of our 24x7x365 SRC operations rotational shifts team. This team permits variable week offs.
- Monitor different tools and applications to identify issues with infrastructure, platform and/or products.
- Monitor alerts mailbox and event management systems for alarms.
- Monitor application dashboards for indications of incidents.
- Create & distribute scheduled reports.
- Execute routine checklists to validate reliability, system functionality and perform health checks.
- Key point of contact & responsible for coordination of all infra related support issues internally or with vendors, ensuring support issues are resolved within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Interacting with internal stakeholders, vendors, and external customers to assist them with their queries and requests –service requests, emails, and calls. Keeping stakeholders / customers informed about the outages / change updates.
- Creating or updating documentation to improve outcomes.
- Maintaining ticket queues for appropriate assignment, follow up & resolution.
- Windows / Linux vulnerability management, updates & upgrades
- Application updates, upgrades & deployments
- Contribute as owner or member of SRC project teams towards continual improvement.
- Active participation in incident bridges and help drive them towards resolution.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Exposure to NOC monitoring tools – Nagios, Zabbix, Graphana, Sumo, Zenoss, New Relic, App Dynamics, Prometheus etc
- Exposure to NOC ticketing tools – Jira, Remedy, Salesforce etc.
- Good Linux server and / or Windows server administration, and operational support skills in a hosted production environment.
- Working experience in supporting and troubleshooting large scale hosted and / or cloud based distributed systems covering application layer, platform, OS, and infrastructure layers.
- ITIL v3 or v4 foundation, Six Sigma / Lean / Agile training and / or certification
- Basic understanding / exposure of Azure, AWS, GCP, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Firewalls, Load Balancing, Network Security architecture and core concepts / technologies such as TCP/IP, VPN, BGP, MPLS, Routing, databases, and storage technologies.
- Experience with any automation tools and/or scripting language experience like Bash / PowerShell / Python / Pearl / UI Path (RPA) would be an added advantage.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Engineer post at Nuance Communications includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Nuance Communications Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Nuance Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Nuance Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Nuance Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Nuance Communications Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Nuance Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,