Nuance Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Nuance Communications – Nuance is a U.S.-based multinational computer software technology corporation, headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, United States, on the outskirts of Boston, that provides speech recognition, and artificial intelligence
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more
||Company Name||Nuance Communications|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer , Front-End Web Developer (ReactJS)|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech , CSE, IT, ECE|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer , Front-End Web Developer (ReactJS) includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Nuance Jobs 2020 :
Frontend engineer is responsible for designing, implementing and deploying new features for our client and internal facing web application. This role is a key technical delivery position working with both internal development teams as well as key contacts within the client’s development organization. This individual will also be tasked with determining simpler, more automated ways of deploying and delivering our solution to increase ease of configuration and improve productivity for users. Clients that uses this web application include Fortune 500 companies.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Design, implement and deploy new features and initiatives from start to finish
- Work with product managers to flush out requirements and designer to finalize user interface and user experience
- Help define and drive architectural designs and coding guidelines
- Communicate and work effectively with remote members and teams
Skills Required for Nuance Jobs 2020 :
- Develop and maintain complex client facing web application (Essential)
- Good knowledge of ReactJS development (Essential)
- Implement and support SPA according to provided requirements
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience in Redux, Webpack, NPM, Jest
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with Agile and Scrum in a CI/CD project
Documents to be Carried for Nuance Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for Nuance Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.