Numerator Off Campus Drive 2020 | Data Engineer | BE / B.Tech / MBA | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Numerator – Numerator is a data and tech company reinventing market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has 1,600 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology and elite services to create unique insights in a market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
|Details Of Numerator Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Visualization Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MBA|
|Experience Needed||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Data Visualization Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Numerator Jobs 2020 :
- Build attractive and rich client-facing dashboards and reports.
- Help develop and implement use of BI tools.
- Training internal and external users in Spotfire/Tableau
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the platform and configurations to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Evaluate the technical trade offs of decisions and build things that last and scale.
- Maintain and fix existing configuration issues.
- Create and analyze new configuration technologies – figuring out how we can scale up our solutions and tools.
Skills Required For Numerator Jobs 2020 :
- Advanced development capabilities with BI tools such as Spotfire; ability to drill-down or drill-through to other supporting reports.
- Experience with setting up extract refreshes and data connections on Spotfire server and troubleshooting
- Proficiency with SQL writing and debugging skills in its variation among databases (Snowflake, PostgreSQL and Redshift).
- Experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards.
- Knowledge in an Agile software development environment,
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.).
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications, Data Analysis, including data collection.
- Eager to expand your knowledge and abilities in data visualization tools and technologies.
- You look ahead to identify opportunities and foster a culture of innovation.
- Experience in a language for statistical computing (R, Python/pandas).
- Experience working with different datasets, industries and stakeholders (internals & externals).
- Strong Business acumen. MBA or experience as a business analyst is a strong asset.
- Passionate about data visualization and its ability to tell a story.
- Familiarity with JSON and similar data formats
- Expertise with big data, analytics, machine learning, and personalization.
- Ability to present, demonstrate and communicate effectively
Documents to be Carried for Numerator Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Numerator Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.