Nutanix Off Campus Drive 2020 | DevOps Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Nutanix makes infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. The Nutanix enterprise cloud platform leverages web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to natively converge compute, virtualization and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelligence. The result is predictable performance, cloud-like infrastructure consumption, robust security, and seamless application mobility for a broad range of enterprise applications.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||DevOps Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed||2+ Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of DevOps Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Nutanix Jobs 2020 :
We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with strong cloud and DevOps infrastructure skills who also aspires to become an application developer. The primary focus for the role is in architecting and maintaining the latest and greatest tools used by Nutanix’s SRE workforce. The secondary focus is to build the skills to contribute in the development of such tools.
At Nutanix, we always seek to make the impossible possible! We are not just looking for a tech-strong engineer but also creative ones and great team players. We aim to solve the problems of the future. Last but not least, you will be owning several mission-critical applications. Reach out to us if this looks like you.
- Handle automation projects, tasks, and communications concurrently.
- Develop new or debug existing production applications.
- Develop and execute on agile planning and scrums.
- Learn new tools, technologies, and/or programming languages. Assess the feasibility of such tools, technologies, and programming languages in new software projects.
Skills Required For Nutanix Jobs 2020 :
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills related to virtualization, AWS, Linux, storage and network management
- Strong practical Linux systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Strong scripting experience (Bash, Python)
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, VPN, load balancing and firewalling.
- AWS experience is needed, other cloud platforms nice to have.
Aspirational Technical Skills (i.e. a candidate must aspire towards the below):
- Experience working with NoSQL (MongoDB) databases, and distributed computing technologies
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git).
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and AJAX.
- Docker containerization experience.
Education And Experience
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Software Engineering. Masters of Science preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience with Unix/Linux operating systems
- 2 or more years of managing production environments on AWS
Documents to be Carried for Nutanix Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Nutanix Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.