Nvidia Off Campus Drive 2022 - Nvidia is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA candidates for the role of Tools Development Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Nvidia Off Campus Drive 2022 - Nvidia is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA candidates for the role of Tools Development Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Nvidia Recruitment Notification - Nvidia Career Notification for Tools Development Engineer role | Nvidia job opening Online Application. Nvidia is currently recruiting candidates for Tools Development Engineer positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Nvidia, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Tools Development Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
Nvidia Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Tools Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Nvidia :
NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Today, NVIDIA is increasingly known as “the AI computing company.”
Detailed Job Description :
As a software engineer on the team, you will take part in technical design and implementation of Automated tests and tools for NVIDIA software products with the goal to identify defects early in the software development lifecycle. In this role you can expect to:
- Initiate and drive test strategies and test plan design for new features. Review and maintain the test plan.
- Execute manual and automated tests, analyze results, identify and report defects during release cycles.
- Develop Automated tests for NVIDIA’s device driver software mainly on Windows and Linux Distributions.
- Rigorously drive test automation initiative. Build innovative ways to automate and expand our software testing.
- Expose defects and constraints; Isolate and debug the issue(s) and find the root cause; Contribute to the solution and drive to closure.
- Develop applications and tools that accelerate development and test workflows.
- Write fast, effective, maintainable, reliable, and detailed code with proper documentation.
- Provide peer code reviews including feedback on performance, scalability and correctness.
- Have the opportunity to work on challenging technical and process issues.
- Work closely with leadership to report progress by generating effective and actionable reports.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Degree in Computer/IT Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills for troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- At least 2 years of programming (Object Oriented) experience in application development using C#, .NET, and Python.
- Design, development and maintenance of automation framework for applications on Windows and/or Linux platforms.
- Automation Experience with C# , UI Automation with selenium, DL by using any algorithm or python will be helpful as added advantage.
- Fundamental understanding of SQL and relational databases with proven skill in writing SQL queries.
- Should have worked with version control tools like Git/Perforce/Jira and code review tools.
- Skilled at debugging issues and have experience using debugging tools like WinDBG/gdb.
- Great teammate and should be able and willing to work with teams across different geographical regions.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Tools Development Engineer post at Nvidia includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Nvidia Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Nvidia Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Nvidia Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Nvidia Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Nvidia Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Nvidia Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting